This millet soup mix hits the spot on a cool day, and can be a one-pot meal. We often have soup for breakfast during the cooler months, and this makes an excellent savoury breakfast option. This is very simple to make. This soup can be made with some vegetables and YES! It tasted great millets adds a lot of flavor (and nutrition) to the regular vegetable soup. Some millets cook faster than the others but the millets that cook a little less were crunchy and chewy, which was nice!
- Maintaining cellular health of large intestine
- Reduces risk of colon cancer.
- Stabilizing blood sugar level
- Keeping good eyesight
- Increase skin health
- Maintaining normal bone growth, bone health
- Maintaining kidney functioning
- Regulating the heart rate